Best and easy healthy beef stew slow cooker recipe
This easy healthy beef stew slow cooker recipe is generally served with salad on this side and it is consumed with fresh bread. This simple recipe can handle both fresh and before time cooking processes. This particular recipe is for six servings and it can be modified depending upon the number of people. Following are the ingredients required along with their precise measurement:
- 1/3 cup of all purpose flour
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon of Spanish smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoon of water
- 3 potatoes diced
- 5 sliced carrots
- 2 stocks of celery chopped
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 package of onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 pounds of beef cut into cubes of one inch
- Half teaspoon of seasoned salt
- Half teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes (14.5 ounce)
- 3 cans of organic beef broth (10.5 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- cup of Marsala wine
For aeasy healthy beef stew slow cooker recipe take a plastic bag that can be sealed again and create a combination of flour, smoked paprika, the seasoned salt and black pepper in it. Add the beef afterwards and seal it followed by shaking of the bag.
Take a large skillet and heat olive oil in it on a medium high heat. Add the beef into the skillet with stirring along with the mushrooms and onion. Cook until the beef turns brown evenly. Drain the excess grease.
Put the mixture of the beef in a slow cooker. Add potatoes, celery, wine, carrots and garlic along with the Worcestershire sauce in it. Pour the broth and tomatoes and add with constant stirring the onion soup mix along with one tea spoon of smoked paprika. Heat should be high now and cook for four to six hours. Ten to twelve hours on low heat. Now enjoy easy healthy beef stew slow cooker recipe.