Indian style spiced easy eggplant recipe in 40 minutes
This is an Indian style spiced easy eggplant recipe which offers bursting flavor and healthy nutrients in one simple dish. The dish is usually preferred as a side dish alongside rice. This is an all vegan dish and requires only ten minutes for preparation. It makes use of three four vegetables that add to its healthy composition and simplicity. The dish is very affordable and consists of ingredients that are easily available in just about any place. It is an easy to cook recipe that will ensure complete cooking in just half an hour. So the dish can be served with in forty minutes. The recipe accommodates four servings. Following are the ingredients Indian style spiced easy eggplant recipe along with exact measurements for four servings:
- Eggplant- 2.5 pounds
- Clarified butter- 2/3 cup
- Chopped onions- 1 cup
- Chopped tomatoes- 4 large sized
- Crushed coriander seed-4 teaspoon
- After the preparation preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
- Part the eggplants and bake them for about twenty minutes or until they turn tender. Crush the eggplant with the help of a potato masher or blender.
- Heat the clarified butter over medium heat. Use a skillet for this. Make the onions translucent by them. Now add the tomatoes & eggplant to them with of constant stirring. Cook the mixture with stirring until the liquid is completely evaporated. Remove the skillet from heat and serve with sprinkled coriander on top. Now the Indian style spiced easy eggplant recipe is ready.